Bacon Thick Cut ~ Daily's
1.5 pound package of thick-cut bacon
Daily’s Thick Sliced Center Cut Bacon is available in the following flavors:
- Hardwood Smoked Applewood Bacon
- Hardwood Smoked Cherry Applewood Bacon
- Hickory Smoked Black Pepper Bacon
Picking just the right one is easier said than done. In fact, you may want to try them both.
Naturally smoked with real hardwoods, consequently giving the bacon an out of this world, mouthwatering and seasoned flavor.
Conveniently packaged in 1.50 pound packs, then immediately frozen to ensure maximum product freshness.
Thick Cut Bacon Nutritional Facts from Daily’s Premium Meats.
Oven: Use your oven to bake bacon for a consistent and delicious result every time.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- If you don’t plan to save the bacon fat, line a lipped sheet pan with aluminum foil. When finished, you’ll be able to easily peel the foil from the pan and discard – minimizing the mess to be scrubbed from the pan.
- Coat both sides of a cooling rack with light cooking spray before; place cooling rack in the sheet pan.
- Lay strips of bacon across the width of the cooling rack.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven. Place bacon on a plate lined with paper towel, and pat away excess grease with another sheet of paper towel
Stovetop: Pan fry bacon in a skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy.
Suggested cook times and instructions are from the National Pork Board.
For further cooking tips and tricks or easy recipes, we have all the resources you need.