Digital Meat Thermometer
$10.00 Excludes Tax
1 Instant-Read Digital Meat Thermometer featuring the Certified Angus Beef Logo
Out of stock
Easily check your meat’s degree of doneness with this digital meat thermometer. For food safety and great taste, this instant read thermometer allows you to easily check the temperature of your meat while cooking.
For your perfect degree of doneness on any cut of meat, this instant read thermometer provides the following:
- A precise and quick measurement
- 5 second response
- Temperature ranges from -49 to 392°F
- premium-grade stainless steel probe
- options for °F/°C
When cooking beef, test for degree of doneness with the following steps:
- Insert digital meat thermometer through the side of the cut of beef with the tip in the center. Make sure the thermometer is not touching bone of fat.
- Remove meat from heat when the thermometer registers 5 to 10°F lower than your desired degree of doneness.
- Let your meat rest for about 5 minutes, the temperature will continue to rise while it is resting.
Whether you’re just learning or a seasoned expert, we have all the Resources you need. Including recipes and videos, as well as cooking tips and tricks.
For Beef, Pork and Lamb:
The USDA recommends steaks, chops and roasts be cooked to 145°F (medium) and then rested for at least 3 minutes. Unlike the other cuts of meat, you should cook ground meat to a minimum temperature of 160°F (well done). Be sure to check with a thermometer, as color alone is not a foolproof indicator.
The USDA recommends that all poultry be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F
For more information on cooking temperatures, including degree of doneness, visit our Resources.