Green Chili Pork Sausage
1 package of 4 sausages, 4oz each
Made with 100% Sakura Pork, Lombardi Brothers Meats’ Green Chili Pork Sausage features fire roasted fresh chilies adding some extra spice.
Naturally made with green chilies and cilantro, then seasoned with our famous blend of herbs and spices.
Developed locally by our own chef, enjoy this delectable, spicy sausage grilled for a hoagie or sautéed with eggs.
No added preservatives.
Made and packaged fresh, then immediately frozen to ensure maximum product freshness.
To sauté on the stove:
- Before cooking, thaw the Green Chili Pork Sausages overnight in the refrigerator.
- Simmer 2 quarts of water in a deep skillet or pot and submerge the sausages. Cook for about 10-12 minutes.
- While the sausages are cooking in water, heat a skillet on the stovetop to medium-high heat. Drizzle the pan with a little bit of oil or butter (1 tablespoon).
- Once the sausages have cooked for 10-12 minutes, pull them out of the water and pat dry. Place the sausages in the heated skillet and sauté until they are carmelized to your preference.
To roast in the oven:
- Heat oven to 350°F
- If frozen, cook sausages for about 35 minutes
- If thawed, cook sausages for about 20 minutes
For more cooking ideas check out these Recipes from The Ranch.